Share | 

Looking for Co-Administrators!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Looking for Co-Administrators!   Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:20 pm

I have alot of big things planned for the SCF and it will take more than one brain to make this into the greatest E-fed online. If you're interested in helping run the future of online MMA, please drop me a pm letting me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supremecf.fightingboard.com
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Co-Administrators!   Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:06 pm

i'll help. i even have the sim if you get into a situation where you are unavilable on an event day.

also i was thinking, if as a group we can come up with a final decision on if we will be doing training/strats to gain points for our characters and etc and make a good operating schedule, i can get some support from some forums that i'm a member of where i have already mentioned mma efedding and have some support.

keep us posted on the haps and by the way... these forums are much better then the last ones. The color scheme is NICE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Co-Administrators!   Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:06 am

Thank you, the help is definately needed and since we are starting over from scratch, yes training will take place. Right now I'm just trying to figure out how much this and that will cost along with other little add-ons.

And thanks! The original colors for the SCF were to be black and red, I grabbed the blue one because I needed something to use besides the default skin and when I tried to edit the blue and turn it red it looked hot flamingo pink lol. so the blue just stuck since I couldnt change it to anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supremecf.fightingboard.com
random
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Co-Administrators!   Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:44 pm

I'm available to help out in many ways.. don't have much of a life outside my computer so I'm free most of the time Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Co-Administrators!   

Back to top Go down

Looking for Co-Administrators!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Cage Fighting :: General :: Out of Character :: Announcements-
Jump to: