Share | 

Yea its Petegiz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Yea its Petegiz   Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:48 pm

Im just wondering, is this Starrcadia 2, and why did you move it abrubtly, i was active in that league and i enjoyed it but i was never notified of the move, and for that reason, i dont know if ill create anyone here, i dont know if im wanted, and i dont know if i should even trust you guys since you just closed starrcadia randomly, please fill me in cause i wanna know asap about the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria C.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yea its Petegiz   Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:28 pm

lol

Petegiz,

Yes this is the Org formally known as as Starrcadia.
The thing that many people didn't know until I brought it to their attention later on is that I did not own the board. I ran the org, but did not own the board itself. An old "friend" who I don't even remember where I met him from had heard that I was starting an efed up on proboards owned the site. He saw my proboards site through me promoting it on MSN and talked me into moving my fed onto his site since it was ran off of vbulletin, a more powerful tool with alot more potential than proboards. IE he was hoping my efed would bring attention to his site and I thought the board would be ran by me 100%. Changed the name from Supreme to Starrcadia and Starrcadia Cage Fighting was born.

Since he paid for the site he said he would handle all of the things that I couldnt like adding the skins, chatbox and anything else I wanted done. Only the main admin could do those things. As soon as the site was up I sent him a random blue skin to add until I found a nice black and red one and asked him to put it up, he didn't. Resent the email, nothing. Threatened to leave and hey look, the blue skin's up.

It just got to the point when I couldn't depend on him, at all, for anything. Not once did he even post on the board, let alone help with anything, and whenever I asked him to do something it took me asking for his vbulletin password or threatening to leave before he would finally do something. Then the site shut down at one point and scared the hell out of me lol. Later on I found out that it was for maintenance, but it made me realize that "Wow, this guy does absolutely nothing for the board and he could pull the plug easily because he put no work into it, all my work could be gone just like that." So I flirted with the idea for a while telling people that "Hey, I'm thinking about moving the org elsewhere because the prick with admin under his title isnt doing anything to help and could do alot more to hurt."

A few weeks later I set this board up, a few days after that I sent a mass PM to everyone telling them that we would be moving here after the next Starrcadia Event because the other admin could close the other board at anytime and sure enough, a DAY later the board was closed. I was hoping that everyone had gotten the mass email. I lost all of the rules, the past cards, records, rankings, as I hadn't added them to this bored yet so we decided to start all over from scratch, and I'm actually glad we did. Due to us having to start over, we've added money, training, and I'm adding in more extras here and there. I wasn't running away from you at all Pete, I was just as shocked as you were when I saw the board, MY board had been shut down.

View user profile http://supremecf.fightingboard.com
Petegiz
Featherweight Poster
Featherweight Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yea its Petegiz   Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:47 pm

lol, makes sense, but hmmm, ill think about joining later, i hate making ppl, but considering im your former LW champ, i might
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yea its Petegiz   

Back to top Go down

Yea its Petegiz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Cage Fighting :: General :: Out of Character :: Announcements-
Jump to: