Welcome..
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Impact Cage Fighting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster


Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:45 pm

Alan wrote:
*grabs a chair and popcorn and settles in for the show* Cool

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-05-01
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:37 pm

Gilberto Dos Santos wrote:
Alan wrote:
*grabs a chair and popcorn and settles in for the show* Cool

LOL

*offers Gilberto some popcorn too.*

_________________


HW James 'Lightning' Boltz 1-4
MW Carl 'Stone Hands' Frazier 5-1
WW Jonny 'Magic' Steels 6-4
FW Bobby 'No Mercy' Mercer 2-1
LW Mark 'Murder' Sene 0-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/alancrump
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster


Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:48 pm

Alan wrote:
Gilberto Dos Santos wrote:
Alan wrote:
*grabs a chair and popcorn and settles in for the show* Cool

LOL

*offers Gilberto some popcorn too.*

*Whispering to Alan: I think this is when Colm enters again*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-05-01
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:57 pm

Gilberto Dos Santos wrote:
Alan wrote:
Gilberto Dos Santos wrote:
Alan wrote:
*grabs a chair and popcorn and settles in for the show* Cool

LOL

*offers Gilberto some popcorn too.*

*Whispering to Alan: I think this is when Colm enters again*

*whispers back* I think he has been pwnd enough, but he seems stupid enough to not know when to quit..

_________________


HW James 'Lightning' Boltz 1-4
MW Carl 'Stone Hands' Frazier 5-1
WW Jonny 'Magic' Steels 6-4
FW Bobby 'No Mercy' Mercer 2-1
LW Mark 'Murder' Sene 0-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/alancrump
colm murphy
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster


Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:41 pm

Alan wrote:
Gilberto Dos Santos wrote:
Alan wrote:
Gilberto Dos Santos wrote:
Alan wrote:
*grabs a chair and popcorn and settles in for the show* Cool

LOL

*offers Gilberto some popcorn too.*

*Whispering to Alan: I think this is when Colm enters again*

*whispers back* I think he has been pwnd enough, but he seems stupid enough to not know when to quit..
oh i was gonna say something but thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gilberto Dos Santos
Lightweight Poster
Lightweight Poster


Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:13 pm

colm murphy wrote:
Alan wrote:
Gilberto Dos Santos wrote:
Alan wrote:
Gilberto Dos Santos wrote:
Alan wrote:
*grabs a chair and popcorn and settles in for the show* Cool

LOL

*offers Gilberto some popcorn too.*

*Whispering to Alan: I think this is when Colm enters again*

*whispers back* I think he has been pwnd enough, but he seems stupid enough to not know when to quit..
oh i was gonna say something but thanks for the heads up

Damn you, Alan. You spoiled the fun! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-05-01
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:02 pm

HAHAHAHAHA, Hey I did my good deed for the week, next week Ill give him back his Helmet so if he falls down he wont hurt his head..

_________________


HW James 'Lightning' Boltz 1-4
MW Carl 'Stone Hands' Frazier 5-1
WW Jonny 'Magic' Steels 6-4
FW Bobby 'No Mercy' Mercer 2-1
LW Mark 'Murder' Sene 0-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/alancrump
colm murphy
Flyweight Poster
Flyweight Poster


Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:37 am

Sad now you guys are making fun of mentally challenged kids im ashamed of you guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan
Welterweight Poster
Welterweight Poster
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-05-01
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:30 am

na, just makin fun of you. At least they know when to quit..

_________________


HW James 'Lightning' Boltz 1-4
MW Carl 'Stone Hands' Frazier 5-1
WW Jonny 'Magic' Steels 6-4
FW Bobby 'No Mercy' Mercer 2-1
LW Mark 'Murder' Sene 0-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/alancrump
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Impact Cage Fighting   

Back to top Go down
 
Impact Cage Fighting
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Cage Fighting :: General :: Spam-
Jump to: